Regional Leadership Conference (RLC) 2018
RLC is the first level of competition in the FBLA competitive events. Skills Testing and Online Testing will be done at SFHS during the school day on a day between Nov 30 and Dec 6. Submission events (videos, reports, programs, web sites, etc) are due on Tuesday, November 28. Performance events will be conducted at RLC on Jan 8, 2018. Every member can sign up for up to 2 events. Since we went over the 400 member mark, we have UNLIMITED entries in the Online Testing events and extra entries in all other events.In addition to competitive events, members can participate in workshops, leadership training, and start networking. However, members don’t have to go to the actual conference itself if they are competing in a testing event, in which case, they will complete their test at our school.
If members place in their RLC event, they are qualified to go to SLC
- Cost: $35 (price to compete in up to 2 events; attending the actual conference is included for free; includes a meal)
- Deadline to sign up for events: Not available yet
- Deadline to pay fee: Not available yet
- Limit, competition: no limit; all members can compete, since we have unlimited testing
- Limit, attending the conference: 80 + 10 for each parent chaperon that volunteers to attend.
- Register for events: Not available yet
North Forsyth High School, Cumming GA
Not available yet